Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Get a Grip!

We gotta admit...
sometimes life gets a little crazy. It really can get just sooo crazy.

If you're a mom you've got: diapers to change, noses to clean, babies to chase, sleepless nights, worriness up the ying yang, exhaustion, going blitzo on your hubby when you don't mean to, insequrities about your body image, laundry to do, dinner to cook, etc.

If you're a full time student/worker you've got: papers to write, tests to study for, money to earn, early mornings, late nights, enough frozen dinners to get you sick and never wanna eat again, a billion things on your bedroom floor, a car that needs to be fixed, or gas that needs to be put into your tank. (for your car ha ha), parents that want phone calls, professors that dont post grades, rent that has to be paid, not enough time, dates, friends, too much work and school to have a social life, etc.

No matter what kind of person you are there are things to do, places to go, and needs that need to be met. We stress, we fret, we cry, we complain, we anticipate the weekend. STOP! "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift." There really is joy in the journey. Today was one of those crazy days for me. But then I see my amazing husbands smile and feel like the luckiest girl in the entire universe!! (yep got you ladies beat! All ya'll say world, but I say universe and to the Heavens. ha ha) All you need to be truly truly happy is love in your life. Giving love and having love. That is what brings happiness. Today I sent a text to one of my sister in laws telling her I thought she was adorable and that I love her. Just randomly. I got a text back that thanked me for thinking about her. She really needed that. That made my whole day. You never know what people go through. This sister in law of mine seems like she is so, just so, "glowing" all of the time. I would have never thought she needed to hear someone tell her that she is adorable and she is loved. You just never know what kind of a day someone has had! Knowing that I told her what I thought of her at a time she needed it made me so happy the rest of the day.

Make time in everyday to make others happy. I PROMISE it will make you happy. But one trick. You have to CHOOSE to be happy. :) I absolutely love my husband sooooo much. I have truly been sooooooo-o blessed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment