Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

beautiful life.

So I'm gonna go all... "inspirational" thinking on ya'll. ha ha. So, the other night, I was driving home after work. I was listening to the song called, "What Heaven sees in you." In this song one line says:
"part of the Father lives in you"
something hit me.
You know how sometimes people will say to you, "Oh you act just like your mom," or, "you act just like your dad." They say that because you have their blood in you, and it's genetics, you're bound to act like your parents at one point in your life, even if ya don't mean to. ha ha. So I got to thinking, wouldn't it be kind of cool for someone to notice how much you act like the Savior? (since we don't know much about our Father in Heaven personally, I'm pretty sure He was much like His Son who was as His Father was. Wouldn't ya think? Tangent. Sorry. My point is- I think it's important for us to act like our Savior, and I think it would be amazing for others to notice that in us. We're here to become like our Father...We are, first, sons and daughters of our Father in Heaven. And second, sons and daughters of our Earthly parents. Our heavenly Spirit lies inside of us. Let Heavenly Father's personality shine through in all that we do. Let's choose to be happy and strive for that twinkle in our eyes. :)

1 comment:

  1. We all have that special heavenly spirit inside of us. Like it says in Matthew 5:16, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven". Thanks for always being so darn positive. It's inspirational, really. I love you! and Aaron of course! :)

    ReplyDelete