Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

.student of the semester.

I am not one to shout out my accomplishments to everyone
This accomplishment is a must share.
Each semester a student from each degree program
is chosen to be student of the semester.
One of my teachers pulled me aside today.
I was so nervous.
I thought I was in trouble.
Or maybe got a bad grade on a test.
Come to find out
I aced my tests
and...
GOT STUDENT OF THE SEMESTER
in my child development associate program
This means I attend a banquet lunch
with all the other students who recieved this award in their program
We recieve plaques and get talked about.
I'm happy.

5 comments:

  1. I think that that is absolutely AMAZING! Great job Haili! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I am so proud of you, and you should most definitely brag about it to everyone you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Haili... I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete