Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

apple of my eye

I feel so incredibly blessed. I love my husband so much. I also feel so blessed to be a part of the true Gospel. I am so grateful for my Savior and...no...that doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I know without a doubt that we are ALL a child of God...Children of a Father in Heaven who loves us so incredibly much. One day we will be Gods and Goddesses just like our Father and Mother in Heaven. We will have the responsibility to watch over and protect our own children in our own worlds one day. This is the time we must learn as much as we can so we can raise righteous children, not only in this life, but the next. It will be our duty to bring our children back. The Plan of Salvation is amazing. My husband is amazing. I love my life.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful testimony:)You are such a sweet gal. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it when people express soooo much gratitude for the gospel and pur Savior. You are like a breath of fresh air....

    ReplyDelete