Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Angels who walk among us







These past two days have been so..."out of body" days. Yesterday I was freaking out because the Dixie State College account I have said I owed $852!! I was like, "what the?" So I went to the college and found out my math teacher had dropped me from her class and all of my other classes had been dropped too! The thing was is that I wasn't even supposed to be able to get into the math class I had been going to for a whole month! I signed up and they let me in the class, but my pre requisites for that class apparently weren't met. So we took this dilema up with the director of financial aid. It was a lot of confusing and misunderstood information with the computer system and the system letting students into classes they shouldn't be able to be in. Then they let the students go at the class for a month and just randomly drop them?! That should so not be acceptable! So we got it worked out and thanfully I don't owe any money I don't have!

Today I found out that my grandma passed away. I got the phone call in the middle of one of my classes. I had to go back in with tears running down my face. I am so thankful that my teacher was so understanding and sympathetic towards me. She is so so sweet and kind. I had to go straight to work after that and I was still in tears. Let me tell you, going to work after hearing about a death is pretty hard. However, when I got to work I walked around looking at all the pictures of Christ that we have (especially the ones I have posted) and I became very calm. I know my grandma is in a very peaceful place. She had been suffering in the hospital for over a month now, and so now that she is in the Spirit World she can rest and be with those she loves. I love my grandma so much and I am so thankful I can see her again.

4 comments:

  1. im so sorry about your grandmother. those paintings are beautiful. and no, that isnt my apartment, its my mother-in-laws home. i wish it was mine! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we arent buying a house yet, just moving to a different appartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. It's tough losing ones you love. Thank goodness we know we can see them again. It leaves just enough light at the end of the tunnel to make it through. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so sorry about your grandma too :( beautiful pics, and your attitude is inspiring ya know. to answer your question, i do power yoga, im just taking a class for it at UVU to get started with it. its fantastic! i miss ya girlo!

    ReplyDelete