Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

insanely.in.love

It's plain and simple. I am 100%, completely, head over heels in love with my wonderful husband. (it's still crazy saying that word haha) He is the most amazing guy ever to come into my life. I love him so so much. I never could have imagined being so blessed with someone so loving as he is. We have made our new years resolutions, and some of them are going to be a little tough for us :).
no fries
no soda
Temple at least once a month
Save up for a camera
*me- write a book
learn to play the piano
*Aaron- start up more photography

We decided to keep the "excercise" goal off our list because everybody makes that goal and then says the same thing at the end of the year. It never happens. So we're just excercising for fun. :) Aaron brings out the best in me in ways I never knew. He is so much better than me in many ways and I learn from him each day. I feel so blessed. I am also very thankful that all of my wonderful brothers have wonderful wives and all of us kids have someone to love and to be loved by. I am so very thankful for my mom and all she has done for us, and for the un conditional love she has for us. She's done more than I can even describe for us kids, and I am so glad that I can say she is my best friend (other than my husband of course) ;) I love my family and I am eternally grateful for Heavenly Father's Plan. Families are Forever. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. cute :) being married is the best huh? congrats girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how are the goals coming one month into the new year?

    ReplyDelete