Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

The way it is

December 16th, 2009 (Wednesday) at 9:50am I went through the temple for the first time; what an amazing experience. I loved every minute of it. As I went through so much of it seemed normal to me. Well it was definitely like nothing I've ever experienced, but I understood a lot of what I was taught. The experience was nothing like I had imagined, but so unbelievably amazing. The Spirit I felt in the temple is indescribable, and having Aaron be able to take me through meant the world to me. It was so neat to be able to do certain things in the temple with him instead of a worker. It just made the experience that much more personal. dreams do come true. Aaron is everything I've ever wanted, and the temple reinforced and doubled my feelings for him times a trillion. Now, garments...haha. I really must say, it almost feels like I've always worn them. I really don't mind them at all. They keep me warm and I don't have to worry about ever being immodest. I feel protected and so much closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior. The temple and garments are so wonderful. I learned so so much more than I've ever known, and I am so grateful that Aaron and I can go back as often as we want. The church is TRUE!

1 comment:

  1. So I tried to call you today to see how everything went and I'm pretty sure I have the wrong phone number. Instead of a ring tone it played rap music:) I'm glad to know that it went smoothly for you. I am so happy for you and Aaron. You are on your way my dear:)

    ReplyDelete