Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Married at Last

Dec. 23. 09 @ noon I was sealed to the most amazing man ever.

This is us heading off to the temple



People kept asking me if I were nervous; suprisingly I wasn't nervous at all. Well, to me it seemed good that I wasn't nervous. Why would I be? I am marrying someone I absolutely love. I don't understand why people get nervous. Anyways, the whole day was amazing. I had all the people I loved with me and the temple was absolutely so incredible. I couldn't imagine being married any. other. way.

my best friend



Groom's family



Bride's family



Our favorite mom's



I love my mom



Aaron's Brothers minus one



my favorite brother and his cute family



my maid of honor <3



I absolutely love my little nephew



our cake



He was being so nice..but I had some fun



my beautiful cousins



all my new sisters



Tired.



The day was wonderful. After the reception Aaron had surprised me and took me up through Zion to a beautiful lodge up on a hill. It was such a cute lodge and surrounded by snow and a gorgeous view. We woke up in the morning and ate a very delicious mean at the lodge's cafe and headed home for christmas eve!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats Hai! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog Hali, don't you have a Dad? I saw your "mom's" photo section, but no dad section. It would be nice to see those too.

    Cousin Bruce

    ReplyDelete