Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Steadfast & Immovable

"I know what my Savior expects me to be
faithful, unchangeable, witnessing me
at all times, in all things, in all places"

This song has really made me change my attitude about everything I say and do lately. It's so true! This is all he expects of us. Be faithful, stand for what you know is true, and do His will. How hard is that?! Ok, so sometimes it's not as easy as it sounds. However, who in all honesty are you living your life for? It's not for you. You're living it for Him. We are 'spiritual beings having earthly experiences' not the other way around. So live your earthly life in a way that will bring you home to your real HOME when the time comes.
Things are going pretty smoothly with all the wedding planning. We just recently found a townhome we really like so we're just waiting to see if we'll get it. *cross your fingers!* My two lovely bridesmaids have been informed of the dress they need to get, and I know what flowers I'm going to use. So if everything is coming along smoothly...why is wedding planning so stressful sometimes?! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment