Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Doors to Eternity

I can not wait to walk into eternity with the most amazing guy ever! I may have not known it at first, but Aaron Hunter is everything I've ever wanted in a guy and I love him SO much! I know every girl says she got the best one, and I know every girl says that she knows every girl says that they have the best one...haha does that make sense-because to me it does. Alas, I have got the best one. Ask anybody...he's got about a hundred brothers and sisters to vouch for me on this one...ok not that many...but A LOT! =) I love him so much and time has officially stopped and December 23rd is offically never going to come. I can't wait any longer!!! haha.

2 comments:

  1. You're cute Hai! I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO AGREE WITH HAILI . AARON IS ALL THAT SHE SAYS HE IS . I TOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR DAY OF ETERNAL HAPPYNESS TO BEGIN DECEMBER 23 2009 . HER TESTOMONY SHOWS IN THE MAN SHE HAS CHOSEN .

    HER DAD

    ReplyDelete