Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Because of YOU!

Have you ever had just one of those days where you are just so grateful for everything you have in your life? Well today is one of those days for me. There are so many people in my life that I love and cherish so so so much and I can't seem to ever thank them enough. For instance, I was talking to my Gorgeous friend Tia Bringhurst this evening and it was just so fun to catch up. I had so much fun with her in high school and even though I miss her guts it's fun to talk to an ol' buddy! Oh and Tia Beatty!! I haven't talked to her forever, but I thought about her today, and let me just tell you what strength and determination that gal has!! She is so inspiring! So is Kenzie Drawe; her spirit and fun loving personality is contagious to everybody around her! If you look real closely you can see the Lords' hand in your everyday life. Especially in the people that love you.
I love Aaron. That's all there is to it. He came to my life at the PERFECT time. He is so motivated, so caring, loving, protective, genuine, trusting, knowledgeable man I've ever met! I am so grateful and so lucky that he has been so patient with me and loves me for who I am. It seems to me when you find someone who you love and who loves you unconditionally; you see another side to our Saviors love for each of us. Aaron has taught me so much and I am so excited to spend eternity with him.
I hope all my family and friends know how much I love and appreciate every single one of them soo much. :) Count your blessings...
You'll be surprised at what the Lord has done.

2 comments:

  1. oh Haili!!! I love you too!! I actually thought about you the other day too! haha
    and I recently had one of those days where I'm just so thankful for all the Lord has given me!

    Can't wait to see engagement pics!!
    When's the big day?

    luvs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haili YOU'RE INSPIRING! you always are so happy and i frickin love you for it:)

    ReplyDelete