Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

HE PROPOSED!!

That's right people! July 27, 2009 around 7:00pm Aaron Hunter proposed to me!!! This is how it all went down. He drove me up to this hiking trail that was very simple and not hard at all. I was basically jogging up the mountain. haha. (You would have thought I knew something exciting was about to happen but really I had no idea.) When we got to the top of the mountain it was breathtaking. The trail was called Timberwood Trail. It's kind of on your way towards Cedar. Anyways we sat down on a rock and he knelt down and asked me to marry him!!!! Of course I said yes and both our faces turned bright red. Then as he sat back down next to me the sun peeked through the clouds,it started sprinkling and on top of all that...a rainbow came out!! It was absolutely so perfect!! Then afterwards we headed to his grandma's house. As we were approaching the front door we saw his sister and mom jet back to their spots on the couch. They were just about to leave until they saw us because they all wanted to see our expressions and the huge grin that wouldn't leave my face. :) I love Aaron so much and his family is a great bonus because they're all so so amazing!!! I believe I scored BIG TIME!! :) ....and they began their lives together- happily ever after.


This was the view we saw at the proposal site haha :) Breathtaking I know!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for both of you! And we can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete