Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When it comes down to it...

The things that matter most in this life are:

1.) family
2.) the one you love

I'm so grateful for the life I have been given. I have a wonderful family who I love and I would do anything for!! On top of that little Prince Charming has found and captured my heart. You know what is crazy about finding the one you want to spend the rest of your life with? When you picture going to the temple you see THAT person across from you in the sealing room. You feel a greater love for that person and for your Father in Heaven. I love it!! Now if you don't mind I'm going to list off a few things about why I love Aaron Hunter.

1. The way he smiles
2. laughs
3. talks
4. loves
5. blushes when I say something cute
6. way he makes me feel better when I'm upset
7. smiles when he's trying to be upset
8. he can't look at me without smiling
9. patient with all my imperfections
10. Just by someone saying his name I get the butterflies
11. he's just so dang cute when he's asleep
12. opens my door
13. the way he sings
14. the way he can finish a whole plate of food before I finish half of mine
15. SoSo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more....but those are our little secrets :)

I love you Aaron Hunter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment