Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

The age you will be on your next birthday:


21

Your favorite place:


My favorite place to be is being with the one I love :)

A place you would like to travel to:


Ireland

Favorite Food:


Ice cream. [Isn't that everybody's favorite?]

Favorite Pet:


My puppy Bailey. [This is my puppy minus the brown fur]

Favorite color:


Red

Favorite clothing:


I'm obsessed with eyelet clothing right now and very girly.

All time favorite song:


I love Taylor Swift and Katherine Nelson so much right now

Favorite TV Shows:



First name of your crush:


I cheated..haha I couldn't find this face on google. :)

Town you live in:


La Verkin, Utah

First Job:



Dream Job:


Being a great mommy :)

Bad Habit of mine:


I'm getting better at NOT biting my nails

Worst Fear:


Losing a loved one.

Things to do before you die:



Find eternal sweetheart (check)
Get married in temple (soon to come)
Be happy with my family (soon soon soon!!)

1 comment:

  1. you two are so frickin cute. :) love has a funny way of sneakin up on ya huh?

    ReplyDelete