Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lasting Experience


There are times when I totally just miss this little girl SO much! She was my life for 6 months! I loved her more than life! It just makes me so excited to one day have a little one just like her one day. :) Anyways, Italy was such an awesome experience as well as one of the hardest experiences I've ever faced. I saw a lot of things most people would only dream of seeing, and I had the opportunity to see what it's goin to be like one day to actually care for a young child. It's crazy how much a little baby can mean to you. I look back on my experience and can see how far I've come and how much I have grown. I met some amazing people while I was traveling the world and realized how lucky I am to have the true church as my constant solid rock! Life is good if you know the One who makes it all possible!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment