Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well I guess it's time for me to update this thing because I got a beating from somebody for not updating in forever. *wink wink* Anyways, let me just update ya'll on some things.
School is going good...and I'm keeping my grades UP!! =D College really is a lot of fun, I like it a lot. That may sound weird, but it's so true. I love learning and having the opportunity to get an education really means a lot to me.
I am still working at Deseret Book even though their pay SUCKS!!! It's a good place to work though, and I have made some awesome & crazy friends there! Seriously though, I've learned more about...uh..."life" working there than I have anywhere else. HA HA! Oh man, I love those girls!! [Yes that is right...there are no boy employees there ha ha minus the boss]
I have learned oh so much lately about so many things, and life is just falling into place for me. I feel like I'm growing so much stronger spiritually and it's just a great feeling!! I had a friend tell me the other day that he loves being around me because of the spirit he feels when he's with me. He told me that there was just something different about me. That was the best compliment anybody could ever receive I believe. If somebody recognizes the spirit that you have in you..it's just an amazingly sincere and kind compliment, and it made me see how much progress I'm making. =D This Gospel truly does mean the world to me, and I feel so lucky to have it at my fingertips. So close... The Gospel brings so much happiness into my life.
Nonetheless I know what ya'll really wanna hear about...and that's BOYS! ha ha. hmm...what to say, what to say.. ;) Life is good. =D
I know this blog is short, but I don't really know what to say!! Yes I know...that's right...my big mouth has NOTHING to say! Oh wait, yes I do..HAHA. My best friends boy just left on a mission!!! :( Oh and about a million people are getting married this summer..it's INSANE!!It's like cupid came and shot an arrow on all of southern Utah, and then went up north and shot a few people up there too!! Anyways, I guess it's the "year of love" ha ha. But love is good yeah? ha ha. Well ok I'm really done now!!! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment