Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Desire

Everything in life starts with the desire to do it. That is if it's something you want. If you want to gain a testimony you have to desire to know of the things you wish to know. You can't just pray to have the knowledge. It starts with a desire. Joseph Smith didn't go into the Sacred Grove without a desire to know. He prayed. He listened. He prayed. He listened more and more. If it wasn't for this young boys desire to know...we wouldn't have the restored Gospel on the earth today. What Joseph Smith did definitely took mighty faith, but without that initial desire there would have been nothing. So don't just sit back and let life take you by the hand. Run so fast ahead of life that life itself has a hard time keeping up with you! Wow...I just made that up...and I for sure am liking it! =)
Let the Gospel fill you. Breathe it, live it, LOVE it! With the Gospel in your life you will be soo-o much happier in all of your daily things you do each and every day. I know that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of you. I know that Our Savior suffered very much to see us be able to over come anything we face. I know that the atonement happened. I know that we can be forgiven for whatever mistakes we may make along the way in this big huge test we're taking. A test called, "LIFE!" Without the atonement we would all be lost, hopeless, and unable to return to live with our Heavenly Father again. I love my Savior. I am so full of gratitude for His atoning Sacrifice. That shows true unconditional love. Repent and come unto Christ and you will never regret it! :) :) :)
LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Today Haili!! We sure love you!

    ReplyDelete