Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Only for you, Love.

**What would you do for your love? This is my story. What's yours?**
(And YES for those of you wondering...I DID write this on my own.)

When the day comes when you realize what it means to really love somebody you realize a lot about yourself.

Dear love,
Today you were sick and I hated seeing you in that state. I will be over in a few minutes to bring you soup and a hug. I don't care if you get me sick....then we'll just be bums and be sick together and watch funny movies in our PJ's. As long as I'm with you it'll all be worth it.

Dear love,
Today I realized that being in love with your best friend is the best thing that could ever happen. We know each others faults but we choose to look past them. You know that sometmes I jump to conclusions and I let my emotions get the best of me. You know I love you though...so you brush it off. I know that you have faults, I've seen them...but I've grown to love them.

Dear love,
It's raining today. Lets go play in the rain....Take me to the top of the mountain where we'll stand in the midst of the fog and kiss. We'll find a secret cave and have a picnic and share everything about ourselves with one another. Then as the sun sets we'll take pictures to keep the moment lasting forever.

Dear love,
Today I realized just how much you mean to me. No matter how far apart we may ever be under different circumstances....you will never be less than in the front of my mind. You don't have to worry about me finding someone else, because I know what true love is. I'll write you everyday, and I'll sign it with x's and o's.

Dear love,
When you're hurt...I'll take the pain away. Or I wish I could. I'd rather be the one in pain. When you are sad I'm depressed....and I'd do anything to make you smile. Times change...people change...but one thing will always remain....and that's my love for you. You're the one who makes me feel like I'm totally complete. Everything makes sense when I'm with you. I hope you see what you mean to me.

Dear love,
Today I realized what love is all about. It's about taking risks. I learned, that for you I'd do anything. I'll stay up all night on the phone with you listening to you read to me. I'll stay up all night if you neeto talk. If you get a papercut I'll kiss it until it doesn't hurt anymore. If you find yourself confused and not knowing what to do...I'll be there to help you come to a conclusion.

Dear love,
When times get confusing I wont leave you. I see the best in you. You're hard-working yet know how to have fun. You smile always and say all the right things at the right time. You're such a genuine person and your warmth radiates to everyone you meet. I choose to see the best in you and look past the faults.

Dear love,
I love you. I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment