Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Small World.

So today I was at work, and it had slowed down a lot. There was a lady standing away from the Cash register kind of looking my way. I looked at her and said, "you look really familar." She said, "I was at girls camp...I remember you were always with Melissa." and I was like, "AH HA!!!!" haha..we reminesed about some good times, and I teased this kid I worked with in front of her. His name is Spencer, and he reminds me EXACTLY of Spencer Stewart. So I asked, "Doesn't he look like Spencer?!" She said, "yes kind of." Then Spencer did something behind me, and Lori said laughing, "yes oh my gosh now that looked like spencer." haha...it made him blush...bad. =P Awe, girls camp....those were good times. I miss my cute little Melissa...haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment