Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Trust in the Lord.

Sorry I kind of disappeared from the scene of "blogging" for a while! A lot has happened. I am not even going to talk about it though. I'm just going to keep it short and sweet. I am single. That's all I'm going to say, don't ask why, when, or how, or anything. As of right now I am walking by faith and trusting in the Lord. I am quite content with how I feel right now, and I plan on keeping this feeling so I'd like to just end there.
I got a job at Deseret Books, and I am loving EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of it. The girls I work with, (oh and one guy haha) and our amazing customers. I also like the fact that I get to listen to church music all day, soon to be christmas music!!! :) It is the most amazing place to work ever!! It's only seasonal though..so in January I'm going to go back to working with little children!! :) I'm so excited about that too!
This is a tough stage of life. For me anyways, trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, and who I really am. Learning how to stay focused on what I should be doing, what I want, and what I want to do in the future. I can't wait to be a wonderful wife, and a loving mother one day. As for now though, I need to start and continue my education, and prepare for a mission. I have a strong desire to go, and I can't let myself get distracted. I love the Lord with all my heart, and I think it would be an incredible oppurtunity to serve Him 24/7 for a whole year and a half. I also think it will better prepare me to be that wonderful wife and mother I hope to be someday.
Anyways, I've grown a lot lately..and still have quite aways to go, but I'm learning to love the journey. I'm finding my weaknesses and learning to make them into strengths. I'm finding my talents and learning to share them with others. I am taking what Elder Worthlins' mom said into my daily life, "Come what may...and LOVE it." Also President Monsons' saying, "Find Joy in the Journey...NOW!"

4 comments:

  1. All i can say is- YOU GO GIRL!! you rock haili.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome that you are going to serve a mission! it takes a lot to do that, you have stregth girl! its way exciting. congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you girly! I'm here if you need me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deseret Book is a great place to work! My sister worked there seasonally, and she bought the best books ever! Kaylee loved to read all the fun books she would bring home. As for the other stuff, no boy is worth you being sad over! Don't worry about it, and have fun. You're young and beautiful and any boy would be lucky to call you his girlfriend! Keep your chin up kiddo!

    ReplyDelete