Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Beauty


Gorgeous baby I know!! Sorry I just really liked this picture!! =) Anyways, to sum up this weekend I'll just say it was fabulous!!! Saturday He came home and came by my house and it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! Then Sunday I went to choir at my ward, sacrament at his ward (to hear Jon's Homecoming talk) then to singles ward relief society..(which I doubt I'll go back anytime soon. Maybe once in a while.) After that I kind of just kicked back with my family and had a good Sunday. Jon's Homecoming talk was great! He did an awesome job. His talk was my first ever Homecoming talk to go to...I felt the Spirit so strong. He definetly had that "missionary glow" about him. He also is in complete missionary mode as well! Oh man...just words of advice...it's not always easy liking a return missionarys little brother haha. That's all I'm gonna say!! No but Jon is amazing, and I really enjoyed his talk. His family is incredible.

So my mom is going to be here tomorrow night!!!! I haven't seen her since I left for Italy!!! So it's been a little over 8 months!! Crazy! This is the longest I've ever been away from her, but it doesn't really feel like it's been that long! It's kind of weird. I know I'm going to miss her like crazy when she leaves though. =( I don't do well with goodbyes. Well I do when I'm saying goodbye, but after they leave I am like a big baby. However, I know one day in about a year...where I'll cry like a HUGE baby when I have to say goodbye to somebody. haha.

So life is good. Love is good. Laughing is good. And one day it's all gonna be even better!!

1 comment:

  1. i like the music on your blog haha i seriously just sit and listen to it. I'm happy for u and him, sounds like times are good:) and ya returned missionaries can be pretty intense huh.

    ReplyDelete