Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a Day!

Can I just start out by saying, "I GOT TO SEE MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD TODAY!!" Oh man it was so amazingly awesome to see Melissa today!!! The highlight of my life basically haha!! I love her oh so much!! I also got to see Julie!! She is such a sweet person!! Today I also went on a shopping spree and bought a butt load of cute stuff!! I can't wait to put it all on haha. So everythig was all fantastic and wonderful, and then I came home to find out I have no place to stay when I go back to Saint George. The family I was supposed to move in with emailed me and told me it wasn't going to work out for some reason. Lame I know. However family are always there for you and I'm going to be staying with my cousin until I find a place. So that'll be nice to be with them for at least a little bit. =)
So I arrived back in Salt Lake City on Monday and I have never been happier in my life! I can't believe I had been gone for six months!! So insane!! I learned a lot over those six months though, and I grew up a lot. I learned to appreciate things in life more, and not take the little things for granted. I know this is a short post, but it's late and I got to get going to bed so that's it for now!! Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment