Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Short and Sweet.


Hey everybody!
Well as you can see the links to my pictures are gone.  It's just such a hassle to post all those pictures up.  I'll post a few here and there just on this page from now on.  If I haven't told some of you the news I guess I'll tell you now.  I'm coming home in December...well probably before then. I just have to wait for Erika to find a new nanny.  When Joe and Trudy left I was really sad and missed them a lot.  Erika asked me what was wrong and I told her I was really home sick.  So she discussed it with Matteo and they think it's best I go home.  I feel bad I didn't stick to my commitment, but I know it's what I need to do.  It just feels right and I am ready to go home..I've been gone long enough.  So I plan to go down to Saint George and go to Dixie for a while.  Maybe I'll eventually transfer to BYU for a certain reason...Yes a boy.  Who knows though.  I can't wait to see my cousins and my best friend again...and all my other friends haha.  Well that's about it...(There's that exciting new Lindsay!!!  hehe I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment