Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dancing in the Rain

Family is a wonderful thing you know?  They always say the right things at the right time.  They always find a way to make you smile.  This blog entry isn't about anything I've done lately, because I haven't done a whole lot...no worries though, I'll have plenty of pictures and stories to tell you all when I go back to Italy....(which is Saturday!!)  I just wanted to take the time to tell some of you thank you.

Mom-  I really enjoyed our phone conversation yesterday.  I love talking to you.  I'm sorry I sounded like an alien!!  Once I get back to Italy I wont be your alien daughter anymore. =)  (To those of you I haven't called...I'm sorry...just ask my mom...It's not easy for me to get through to people in Africa sorry)  Anyways, Although I know a lot of people love me and miss me you always remind me and it always helps me tremendously!  I love talking about what we're going to do when I get home, and I also love hearing how you are doing.  Thank you for being the best mom in the whole world!!  Thank you for always believing in me, and always telling me to reach for my dreams.  You always have faith in me, and I love you for that!

Dad-  Thanks for the email the other day.  As much as I enjoy getting your emails about what you do each day...the last one you sent me was by far my favorite.  That quote you sent me came at the perfect time.  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."  Thank you so much.  I really needed to hear that, and it's changed my perspective of this whole journey.  I love you dad, and I thank you for always teaching me to keep striving to live through Christ!!  

Taelyn-  My precious little doll face!!!  I haven't been able to talk to you since I've been gone!!!  I miss you soooo-o much!!  **I hope you get to read this**  When I come home we are going to play so much!!!  On Christmas Eve we'll stay up all night and laugh and just have lots of fun ok?  (Well of course we will tell your mom we are going to go to sleep...*but we really wont*)  I think about you everyday, and I have your picture right by the side of my bed.  I love you so much Tae!!!

Jaide-  My little princess!!!  Thank you for being such a sweetheart!!  I miss seeing your smiling face everyday!  I miss your hugs and hearing you sing your pretty songs!  I can't wait to come home and hug you and play school or whatever you want!  I think about you everyday and I have your picture by the side of my bed too.  I love you!  

Dre-  You know my little stud of a dude, Aunt Judy tells me funny stories about you ALL the time!!!  You are such a silly little guy!!  I love you so much!  You keep an eye on your sisters ok?  Make sure they don't get into any trouble!  I miss you and I can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!  

Tammi-  I thought about you the other day when I was putting Isabella down for her nap. I was singing her some church songs to make her fall asleep and I thought of you.  Thank you for being such an amazing mom to your kids.  You are such an inspiration and I admire you so much!  I love you and I am dying with anticipation to see you at Christmas!

Rebecca-  Oh my goodness!!!  I miss you more than you could ever imagine!  I miss your hugs and our little talks.  Thank you so much for being such an amazing example in my life!  Thank you for being "my mom" when she wasn't in St. George with me.  Thank you for always loving me, and keeping in touch!  Thank you for your example and strength you show to me.  Thank you for just being you and being such a blessing in my life.  I love you so much!  I can't wait to see you!

Julie-  First of all, Thank you for sending my letters to Spencer!  Also thank you for our wonderful little phone conversations.  I always enjoy them!!  You are awesome, and have helped me look at things a little differently.  I miss you!  I am excited to see you in December!

Lindsay-  Wow, so I'm glad we are actually keeping in pretty good contact through emails.  Even though you take FOREVER to write back each time!  Well you know how much you mean to me and how much I love you!  So let's not say it on here because it would take up way too much space!!  =P  I miss you sooo-o much and love you dearly!!  I really dont think I can wait until December to see you...So you should get Skype!  So we can see each other on a regular basis!!  =)  Thank you for being such an amazing best friend!!

Well everybody I love you all and I know I didnt thank EVERYBODY but I'm sort of tired of typing.  Haha.  I will post pictures up as soon as I can when I get back to Italy.  I miss you all and thank you for being extraordinary people in my life.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Haili

    I love the updated picture of you and Isabella. You two look like best buddies. I miss you and am so glad to read your blog. You are an amazing young woman. You are a great example to us all.

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete